Rolling Ball Rolling Ball

This game is not so bad. I like the music, sound effects and the graphics so much. You did add in the Goomba from Mario, which does somewhat go against the submission guidelines of not using sprites that do not belong to you, but I am going to forgive that.
The controls are not really perfect. I have trouble doing even the basic moves sometimes. The arrow keys are broken, but the WASD keys work just fine. Also, since there are only two stages, there really is no lasting appeal. You would stop playing the game really quickly if there are only two levels. When you do beat it, there is no way to return the the menu without refreshing the page. Anyways, I like the concept of the game and it definitely looks like it has a lot of potential. Keep up the good work ;)

Missing Colors Missing Colors

This game is pretty good. I like how the mouse lights up when it rolls over clickable objects. That is very helpful. The graphics are good as well, although I am not really sure if you got some of these pictures from online. I cannot blame you if you did though because drawing these pictures must be really hard.
The music is good too and it fits pretty well. I am in no rush to finish the level.
It is nice how you added a save and load option and an option to turn off the music.
The idea of how you need to explore and try to use your brain to put the clues together does give a reason for the player to keep playing, although after you beat it, it is not really that fun anymore. This is why I give it only a 4.5 star rating.

Rouge The Bat Dating Sim Rouge The Bat Dating Sim

Okay, the concept of this is quite weird, not really the best concept of a game I have seen. The concept of this game is pretty much just pressing buttons.
The way this game is presented to the audience is okay. The menu that the game greets us with is not too bad.
The graphics and animation are not quite advanced, but it is understandable since you got images from online and most of this was not drawn by you.
There is hardly any lasting appeal as well since this game is short and after I complete it, I do not see any reason to play it again.
I am going to give it two stars though since at least the game got me curious enough to see how she would respond if I choose a certain line.

Heli-Fella Heli-Fella

This game is pretty good. The frame rate and graphics are very good and the concept is very nice. However, there really is no variety in gameplay so there is not really any lasting appeal. Overall, pretty good start. I am impressed.

hackD3v responds:

Dude, love thanks for the review. Not that I am on vacation I have a lot of time to work on it. Planning on what to add learning some more things as I go, you have any thoughts on what you would like to see?